General Terms & Conditions
By using VBS Training LAB, a service of Group Publishing, Inc ("Company"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
The Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of VBS Training LAB after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
To use this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- No "bot" or automated registration is permitted.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You agree to use VBS Training LAB at your own risk.
- You must provide your legal full name or businesses name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Only persons that have properly been added within the application may use your account. Changes to the number of users permitted on an account are up to the discretion of Company management.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted or distributed and activity that occurs under your account.
- SPAM, SPAM-like messages (or anything we deem to be SPAM) are strictly prohibited. Accounts used for this purpose will be immediately terminated and account holder permanently banned. In states where there is active legislation, all account information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement agencies and prosecution vigorously pursued.
- You may not use VBS Training LAB for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of VBS Training LAB, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While the Company prohibits such conduct and Content on VBS Training LAB, you understand and agree that the Company cannot be responsible for the Content distributed through VBS Training LAB.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- Paper billing is not available.
- Annual payments are not available.
- Use of POs is not accepted.
- VBS Training LAB is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Any additional fees are based on usage and including in the immediate month following use.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content or capacity of your Account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings link (in the top navigation) and click the â€œDelete my Accountâ€ button.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from VBS Training LAB upon cancellation
- If you cancel VBS Training LAB before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately but you will not be charged again.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of VBS Training LAB, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of VBS Training LAB will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to VBS Training LAB and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, VBS Training LAB (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to VBS Training LAB, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the VBS Training LAB web site (https://VBS Training LAB.it/) or an email sent to the email you have entered as your email.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of VBS Training LAB.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to VBS Training LAB. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen Content, but the Company and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via VBS Training LAB.
- Your use of VBS Training LAB is at your sole risk. VBS Training LAB is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack VBS Training LAB or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with VBS Training LAB, or any other Company service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of VBS Training LAB, use of VBS Training LAB, or access to VBS Training LAB without the express written permission of the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing or that have distributed Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any VBS Training LAB customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of VBS Training LAB, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not distribute SPAM-like messages. Period. No discussion.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 250 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by the Company) of other VBS Training LAB customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or take other measures to reduce your bandwidth consumption.
The Company does not warrant that:
- VBS Training LAB will meet your specific requirements
- VBS Training LAB will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of VBS Training LAB will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through VBS Training LAB will meet your expectations; or,
- that any errors encountered while using VBS Training LAB will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use VBS Training LAB
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from VBS Training LAB
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on VBS Training LAB
- termination of your account; or
- any other matter relating to VBS Training LAB.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of VBS Training LAB, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to